"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Saturday, May 16, 2009

Friends affirm life

I was just thinking..

Children are smart and extremely receptive, even if they dont look like it. And childhood is really important.
Until now, I can remember word for word what my pri sch teacher said to me before. I remember the old man saying something he never should, and I hate them for it. Until now.
Maybe it's just me, bearing grudges.

Thank goodness for friendships that last, thank goodness for the friendships that are growing, strong.
I cant wait to get rich. I want my own room, my own car with a chauffeur, and my own Jazz. haha!

For now, I hope the little sis grow up quick.


Today, another fat woman came and sat beside me in the bus. I'm getting irritated because I havent had a peaceful bus/train ride for the past week or so.
Seriously, There were a million and one other DOUBLE seats with NOONE there. She must come and seat next to me.
That reminded me of another skinny aunty some time back, taking up 3/4 of the whole seat. Which means I was already kissing the oily window.
Hello. I have a big butt, and I really like my whole of the seat.
That was after training.
Before training, one stupid old woman pushed me away with her grandson, just to get on the bus first. Go up first got prize is it?! So blind until cannot see me is it?! The bus just stopped, will run away is it?! Scared the seats in the almost empty bus will fly is it?!
The last train ride, I was seated comfortably at my corner or the 2-seats end. Another big woman came and stand in front of me with her butt to me. She doesnt seem to realise that I'm there, and has her butt (not small at all really) hovering over my lap. I reached my destination with cramp legs cos I had to sit slanted to avoid her butt falling on me.
Somehow, everytime I move away from these people, they seem to think that they have more space and come even closer.
Not forgetting all the random monkeys in shopping centres too. Walking in a group, I can also lag
I'm going to attach spikes on me soon if this goes on. Idiots. I dont know you, so please allow me my personal space, and my right to breathe.


Training is.. everyday except friday, and I cant seem to remember that today is saturday. Not like it makes any difference.


Posted at 20:43






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-